Shipping & Return
We ship to all international locations. Orders are shipped from our fulfillment center within 1 to 2 business days from payment date after your order is received and cleared (complete verification). If you offer an unconfirmed address, your order might be delayed until we could verify the order with you.
1. Free Ship via China Post
2. Standard Shipping via EMS
3. Express via DHL, FEDEX or UPS
To ensure that the most accurate pricing, taxes and delivery costs are displayed during checkout. We ship all international orders DDU (delivered duty unpaid), and we do not collect VAT (value added taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. While Shop Li-Ning do not collect any tax for international orders, your order may be taxed by your country’s customs department. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay any additional taxes. For more information on Import Taxes/Duties, please contact your local Post Office.
To qualify for a return, items must be returned to our Fulfillment Center within 30 days from the date your shipment was delivered.
1. Any goods which are not sold in our shop are refused.
2. Goods must be unworn and returned with original boxes in its original condition. Goods returned with postage stickers and tape on the original package are non-refundable and will not receive refund or store credit.
3. Return reasons must be remarked, which will help us keep records and further improve products.
Once the Fulfillment center has received and inspected your return (Usually within 72 hours of receipt) your refund will be issued within 7 days and you will receive an email confirmation that your return is completed. Please note, depending on your financial institution it may take an additional 2-10 business days for the credit to post to your account.
For Paypal payment, see condition below